Dedicated to Promoting Independent Artists and Small Businesses
Indie Gift Box curates unique, high-quality items from independent artists and small businesses every month and organizes them into themed boxes available for purchase and delivery to your door. We envision a world in which artisanal craftsmanship is valued and accessible. Our mission in support of that vision is to help you discover new artistic talent and handmade products, and to help the artists and companies find the success they deserve.
Marching to the Beat of a Different Drum
Unlike most box services, Indie Gift Box exposes you to the truly creative and unique, while treating you with the same warm care and careful attention as the small businesses we support.
What make us different:
- Handmade with love: Other mainstream box services send you big-name brands, but Indie Gift Box is committed to sending you one-of-a-kind products made with love by passionate artisans.
- No commitment: You don’t have to subscribe to recurring monthly purchases to have access to a box. Stay in control and buy when YOU want to.
- Multiple box options per month: You can pick the box that most closely fits your budget by selecting from our $20 Standard Box or $25 Deluxe Box.
- High value: $25-$50 worth of items for only $20 (Standard Box) or $30-$60 of items for $25 (Deluxe Box)
Sample sizes: You don’t have to commit to large purchases without trying items out first.
- Limited quantity: Because artisans hand prepare these items with care and attention to detail, we must limit the number of boxes available based on what they can provide. Once they are gone, that’s it! This also has the added benefit of ensuring that everyone on the block isn’t wearing the same scarf as you this week — because you got yours through one of the coveted and rare Indie Gift Boxes.
- Indie style: Indie Gift Boxes are out of the ordinary. We tailor them for lovers of handmade goods with discerning taste and independent style. This isn’t your Grandma’s box. Or your neighbor’s. It’s YOURS.
Indie Gift Boxes are themed monthly and filled with a variety of item types. Because we do not require a subscription to participate, you can skip themes that don’t interest you and mark your calendar for ones that do. Follow our blog for announcements so that you don’t miss out what you love!
Get Your Box
Because everything must be hand-prepared just for you, boxes are in limited supply and released monthly. Each costs only $20 (Standard Box) or $25 (Deluxe Box). We don’t take advance payments or subscriptions, it’s first-come, first-served. Stay tuned to our blog for release dates so that you can order one before they all run out!
The Faces Behind the Box
Lisa – Chief Curator
Lisa is a graduate of both the United States Naval Academy and the University of Texas’ Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs, where she started her studies in oceanography and circuitously ended them in social & economic policy. With a ten year career spanning the public, private and nonprofit sectors in the military, health care, technology, public relations and public health education, Lisa has become of the “Jack of all trades” in the world of social entrepreneurship. At the end of the day, however, she’s a girl who loves dressing up and enjoying pretty things while trying to make the world a better place.
Reagan – Director of Operations
Reagan is a graduate from the University of the Incarnate Word where she earned her degree in Fine Art and English Literature. She’s held impressive operational positions with Congresswoman Mary Bono and Netflix. IndieGiftBox.com allows Reagan to share her love for both art and unique finds. Besides being interior design-obsessed, Reagan is a true art lover and collector, with a passion for modern art and mid-century modern furniture. You can most likely find her at the beach with her two young daughters, with a camera around her neck, baking, and reading design mags, or roaming the streets of Palm Springs looking for mid-century modern treasures.
Jennifer – Marketing Intern